Friday 17 March 2017

Palette of the Month: Too Faced Natural Matte palette


The eyeshadow palette I've been using this month is the Too Faced Natural Matte palette.  It consists of 9 neutral matte eyeshadows.  The colour payoff is moderate, with minimal fallout and it blends really well. Great as a standalone palette for quick, everyday natural looks for work or for school, or as a complementary palette to balance bolder shades.  It's probably the most fool-proof palette I've ever used, since it's so easy to blend and there is no overly dark or bright colours, so it's suitable even if you are an absolute beginner at applying eye makeup.  Can't really go wrong with this.  The off-white colour on the top left goes on pretty sheer.  I've also been using Sexpresso on the top left as my eyebrow filler. I can't recommend it enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment