Monday 20 February 2017

Palette of the Month: Tartelette in Bloom

This month's palette is Tartelette in Bloom.  It's one of those cult neutral eyeshadow palettes, and maybe you can guess by now that I am totally nuts for neutral eyeshadow palettes! The eyeshadows smell faintly like some sort of vanilla-chocolate powder, the colour payoff is intense and the texture is soft and blendable, and unlike the Lorac eyeshadows there is not a lot of fallout. The shades range from creamy-white to near black and every neutral shades inbetween. Out of the 12 eyeshadows in this palette, 3 of them are shimmer and the rest are matte, which makes it suitable for everyday use for school or work, yet also has something a bit more dramatic for special events!

I don't know if you can see but I use Charmer and Flower Child the most as base colours, and Activist (middle row, far right) as brow colours). Lid shades vary depending on what I feel like on that day ;).

The eyeshadows are so easy to use that I feel like it's so foolproof, it requires next to no effort for me to figure out what eyeshadows to put on in the morning because everything seems to go together and blend so well.  It's such a pleasure to use that I'm happy to use this every day, and unlike some of the previous POTMs, I don't particularly look forward to the day I am due to move on to the next palette. In fact I would be quite content just using this until I hit pan on everything...maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment