Thursday 31 August 2017

2017 August Empties

Another month, another set of empties.
 Sunscreen:  Yet another trusty bottle of my sunscreen gone.

 Vitamin C serum: I think I won't buy this again because there are cheaper ones out there with more vit C concentration.

 Body scrub: OK. I'll buy again but I can take it or leave it.

 Toners:  Using up my samples.  I'll repurchase the Honey Cera toner and everything in the Moistfull lines because they smell so good!

 Hair creme:  I won't repurchase this because I feel like it doesn't do anything special for me.

 Hand cream:  I'll repurchase this.

 Creams:  I LOVE the Hada Labo gel-cream (the one on the right) it's so rich and dense and makes my skin dewy which is something I need in this weather.  Kiehl's one (in the middle) I can't stand because it smells so godawful.  Normally if I don't like a product I'd grudgingly use it up but I can't stand even this one, and to think of how expensive it is.  I'm glad I didn't have to pay a single penny for it.

 Sheet masks: These are OK but they're not that impressive, plus the sheets were quite difficult to unfold.

Makeup: This MAC concealer was a bit underwhelming, and I won't purchase it again but mainly because I'm trying to phase out non-cruelty free products.

No comments:

Post a Comment