Wednesday 31 May 2017

EMPTIES: May 2017

The photos for this post were done in two parts as I moved countries in the middle of this month.  Just super cool to see that I'm continuing to bust out more full-sized empties, and many of them makeup, too!


Cleansers: I don't have anything against repurchasing the Etude House cleanser but I won't repurchase the Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Water, because it smells so strongly to the point where it stings my eyes when it gets near my eyes, and there are so many micellar waters in the market that have the same price point, work just as well and are far less irritating with less obtrusive scents.

Hand Cream:  I LOVE the hand creams from this range and in fact already have so many more tubes of it lined up!

 Facial Mist: I won't repurchase this Innisfree Sparkling Jeju facial mist again, because I just find it so...lacklustre.

Lip Balm: This balm took me ages to finish! It lasted a very long time.  I'm not sure if I'll repurchase this because I think I've tried enough Kiehl's products and can say that I find the brand to be mediocre in quality and overpriced. At least in Singapore, anyway - I've checked the Swedish Kiehl's website and the prices look considerably lower. However, they also test on animals so that's not very attractive to me.  Also, I think this is limited edition.

Sheet Mask:  I really like this hand mask because my hand often gets really dry and cracked  and wrinkly, but I only have one of it left. Now that I'm in Sweden it's not as easy as just going to the shops to buy it so I just have to take care of my hands better.

Makeup: I'm trying to phase out MAC because they're tested on animals, though I'm going to keep these MAC makeup empties (basically everything except the NYX one) and back-to-MAC them.  This was also my first experience with NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme. I like it but I don't like the shade, I don't think tangerine/salmon of shades suit me, though it was OK when there was so little of it left and I was scraping the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment